This is episode 41 of Evil Sugar Radio. In this episode, we interview Clifton Harski, the Director of Programming and National Head Coach for Fitwall. Clifton also does some personal blogging at Clifton Harski.com.
In this show, we talk a lot about bodyweight training and how it can help you achieve your fitness goals, as well as the general state of the fitness industry.
As always, if you’re enjoying the show, please rate us in iTunes.
Episode 41 Overview
Here’s an overview of what we’ll be talking about in this episode:
- What exactly do you do?
- What does it mean to be a master trainer in Animal Flow?
- What is Fitwall?
- Do you think bodyweight training is kind of a fad right now?
- Who can benefit from bodyweight training?
- Can you get stronger and lose weight with bodyweight training?
- What is the difference between movement and exercise?
- How important is it to enjoy your workout?
- Do you have any rituals or warm-ups that can help people enjoy or appreciate bodyweight workouts?
- Can you tell us about Turkish Get-Ups and how can people improve them?
- What are some of the most common mistakes with Turkish Get-Ups?
- What is your position overall on rest and recovery? Do you see common mistakes here?
- What do you tell people in terms of posture while working out?
- What is your opinion on CrossFit?
- What is your opinion on the state of the fitness industry?
- What are you up to currently?
- Are there differences between being fit & being healthy?
- If you could suggest to the fitness industry positive advice, how can the industry do better?
- If you’re not training for a specific goal, should you do as many activities as you can?