This is episode 42 of Evil Sugar Radio. In this episode, we take on a number of habits including Tracy Anderson’s new workout for men, misconceptions about sugar, Paleo FX, how much weight to put on health news, widespread belief in health conspiracy theories, and how orthorexia is an evolutionary protective mechanism gone wild.
We also have a handful of listener questions discussing alcohol, developing intuitive eating habits, nutrient-dense foods, low-carb/keto diets, and what our diets and exercise look like.
As always, if you’re enjoying the show, please rate us in iTunes.
Episode 42 Overview
Here’s an overview of what we’ll be talking about in this episode:
- Intro – 0:00
- Hot Topics in Health & Fitness – 2:50
- Tracy Anderson for Men – 3:30
- Misconceptions about sugar – 9:00
- Paleo FX – 13:15
- The media and health news – 19:30
- Health conspiracy theories – 21:30
- Orthorexia and evolution – 28:20
- Listener Questions – 33:10
- Alcohol – 34:45
- Dr. Bernstein, AGEs, and “Should I go keto or low-carb?” – 45:50
- Binge eating, calorie counting, and developing intuitive eating habits – 53:30
- Nutrient density, intuitive eating, and lab testing – 1:06:00
- Scott & Antonio’s diet and exercise – 1:22:05