This is episode 47 of Evil Sugar Radio. In this episode, we talk about the Men’s Rights Activist (MRAs) movement and misogyny. We have an interview with James Fell who has written several excellent articles on these topics to discuss the topic, his articles, and the backlash from them.
As always, if you’re enjoying the show, please rate us in iTunes.
Episode 47 Overview
Here’s an overview of what we’ll be talking about in this episode:
- Why did you start writing about this topic?
- What was the reaction to your Time magazine article?
- What do you think about the MRA guys that bring up things like suicide rates, domestic violence, and workplace deaths?
- How do MRAs compare to feminists?
- Do you think a lot of young men come to it looking for tips on getting a girlfriend or getting laid and end up being exposed to this extreme nonsense?
- Is this a learned behavior? Is it the result of trauma? Broken heart?
- Do you think that these types of men are afraid of women and their sexual empowerment?
- What is the deal with the UCSB shooting? Was it just rejection or was there a mental illness?
- MRAs and arguments about rape statistics
- Should these shootings be considered a hate crime?
- Are men really from Mars and women really from Venus? Are there hard-wired differences?
- Are there any good points made my MRAs?
An Open Letter To Haters ( http://tinyurl.com/p9wk9ns )
7 Things Men Do That Turn Women Off ( http://tinyurl.com/nhyo8er )
What Does It Mean To Be A Man? ( http://tinyurl.com/oc2jkkh )
The Myth of the Alpha Male ( http://tinyurl.com/poncyp4 )
Good Men Project ( http://goodmenproject.com/ )