This is episode 56 of Evil Sugar Radio. We have a whole stack of Listener Questions here, covering a range of topics. We love getting your questions, so keep sending them to us through Facebook or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, if you’re enjoying the show, please rate us in iTunes.
Episode 56 Overview
Here’s an overview of what we’ll be talking about in this episode:
- 0:00 – Intro
- 1:20 – McDonald’s Summer Camp for Kids
- 2:40 – Monsanto PR Fail
- 6:05 – Why didn’t we call out CJ for his diet?
- 12:50 – Putting your kids and pets on a raw food vegan diet
- 15:25 – Colonics
- 20:00 – Gluten & Hashimoto’s
- 25:15 – Does everyone have candida?
- 28:25 – How to improve your body’s pH levels?
- 41:25 – Getting more restful sleep
- 49:15 – Herbalife
- 53:00 – Bad nutrition ideas in mainstream culture
- 1:06:00 – Why diet culture is effed up
- 1:08:15 – Calories, soy, and bodybuilding
- 1:14:00 – Dealing with mansplainers and people bothering you in the gym
- 1:18:35 – Our top tip for maintaining weight loss without restricting
I Shit You Not – Presenting McDonald’s Summer Camp for Kids Age 6-12 ( http://tinyurl.com/keyqfxu )
Read the Emails in the Hilarious Monsanto/Mo Rocca/Condé Nast Meltdown ( http://tinyurl.com/q4jr8h5 )
Does gluten really destroy your thyroid? ( http://tinyurl.com/kr6yp2p )
What’s Wrong With Multi-Level Marketing? ( http://www.vandruff.com/mlm.html )
Eat Healthy On A Budget by Elizabeth Martyn ( http://amzn.to/1A8greL )