This is episode 58 of Evil Sugar Radio. In this episode, we discuss the importance of ethics in the fitness industry including a few recent examples where higher ethical standards would have helped. But first, we have some current events and a few of your listener questions to talk about.
We love getting your questions, so keep sending them to us through Facebook or at email@example.com.
As always, if you’re enjoying the show, please rate us in iTunes.
Episode 58 Overview
Here’s an overview of what we’ll be talking about in this episode:
- 0:25 – Intro & Current Events
- 0:45 – Listener Feedback
- 14:00 – Pre-Made Butter Coffee
- 15:10 – BreadGate
- 18:30 – Multi-Level Marketing
- 21:20 – Obesity & Poverty
- 26:30 – Listener Questions
- 27:00 – Super Slow Workouts
- 32:30 – Soylent
- 36:50 – Calories & Weight Loss
- 39:00 – Ethics in the Fitness Industry
- 50:25 – Summary & Wrap-Up
Henry Rollins’ Apology ( http://tinyurl.com/k4yzp33 )
What’s Wrong With Multi-Level Marketing? ( http://www.vandruff.com/mlm.html )
What Everyone Needs To Know About MLM ( http://tinyurl.com/pkqqydr )
What happened during my 30 days on a liquid superfood ( http://tinyurl.com/odmqhoc )
How Learning To Cook Can Boost Your Creativity ( http://tinyurl.com/oo6hskj )
Children whose parents spend more time cooking choose healthier foods later ( http://tinyurl.com/por6flk )