This is episode 77 of Evil Sugar Radio. In this episode, we interview Chad Landers of PushPrivateFitness.com. Chad is a trainer and educator in Los Angeles, where he trains actors, models, musicians, athletes, and regular people that are willing to put in the time and effort to be strong and fit.
As always, if you’re enjoying the show, please rate us in iTunes.
Episode 77 Overview
Here’s an overview of what we’ll be talking about in this episode:
- 1:25 – Who are you? What do you do?
- 3:25 – What kind of fitness and training programs do you offer?
- 7:45 – What’s the difference between powerlifting and regular strength training?
- 11:35 – What kinds of training are your clients doing? Weight loss, weight gain?
- 16:30 – Can you share some stress management tips that you would share with your clients?
- 21:25 – Can you talk about the workshop you recently did in NYC at Mark Fisher’s place?
- 27:20 – What works and what doesn’t work when it comes to diet?
- 36:50 – How do busy clients fit in healthy eating and fitness while on location?
- 39:00 – You recently did an NSCA conference. What did you teach there?
- 47:40 – How can the fitness industry do better?
- 49:10 – What’s going on in the next couple months for you and Push Private Fitness?