This is episode 81 of Evil Sugar Radio. In this episode, we interviewed Isabel Foxen Duke who helps women break free of emotional eating and the diet-binge cycle. You can learn more about Isabel at Isabel Foxen Duke.com and Stop Fighting Food.com.
As always, if you’re enjoying the show, please rate us in iTunes.
Episode 81 Overview
Here’s an overview of what we’ll be talking about in this episode:
- 0:45 – Who are you and what is your story?
- 9:00 – How does our society and diet culture contribute to eating disorders?
- 11:20 – How do we define eating disorders and orthorexia?
- 15:45 – What are some of the common pitfalls people fall into in their health journey?
- 22:30 – Can you talk positives and negatives about the HAES movement?
- 29:45 – We had a listener question about giving up faulty ideas without giving up everything you believe about food. What are your thoughts on that one?
- 31:10 – If diets fail, why do people keep dieting?
- 35:15 – How do people move from emotional eating to intuitive eating?
- 40:20 – Where can people find you?