As always, if you’re enjoying the show, please rate us in iTunes.
Episode 87 Overview
Here’s an overview of what we’ll be talking about in this episode:
- 0:45 – Where are you located?
- 2:30 – What do you do there in Scotland? What is your 100 rep challenge?
- 7:20 – What do you mean when you say they fuck up their Central Nervous System?
- 13:50 – What ideas can you offer for beginners to pursue long-term wellness and success?
- 20:50 – Didn’t you get in a fight with Anthony Bourdain?
- 25:25 – Can you share your recent experiences with your wife’s cancer and the lessons you’ve learned from that?
- 36:40 – Do doctors and pharmaceutical companies want to cure cancer?
- 40:00 – What are you wrong about?
- 46:30 – Fitness professionals acting like therapists and clinicians
- 51:15 – Optimization, efficiency, and effectiveness
- 53:15 – Politics & Donald Trump
- 59:15 – What can we as the fitness community do to improve human health and well-being?
- 1:04:50 – Where can people find you?