Brad Abrahams & Jeremy Stuart talk about their upcoming documentary, On The Back of a Tiger. You can learn more at perceivethinkact.com.
As always, if you’re enjoying the show, please rate us in iTunes.
Episode 89 Overview
Here’s an overview of what we’ll be talking about in this episode:
- 1:00 – What is your documentary all about?
- 2:45 – What’s with the name?
- 3:30 – What inspired you to do this?
- 5:25 – What are some of the maverick ideas that have come out of this?
- 7:45 – Why is Harold Hillman not getting any backing?
- 8:45 – Is this woo/new-age stuff? What does this really mean?
- 10:50 – How did you all hear about Harold Hillman?
- 12:00 – What about Gerald Pollack and his 4th phase of water?
- 14:00 – What are the claims about EZ water or structured water?
- 19:20 – Let’s talk about Dr. Ray Peat’s contribution to your project. What’s your take on Dr. Peat as a whole and how did he contribute to your project?
- 30:20 – What is Dr. Michael Persinger’s contribution to your project? What is the God Helmet?
- 32:40 – What about Dr. Fred Kummerow’s contribution?
- 39:40 – What is Mae-Wan Ho’s contribution to the film?
- 42:00 – What is the Association Induction Hypothesis that you talked about with Dr. Gilbert Ling?
- 49:40 – When will the film be done and where can people see it?
- 52:00 – Where can people follow you?