In episode 91, we interview Josh & Jeanne Rubin of East-West Healing about metabolism, thyroid health, and the trend of self-diagnosis.
Episode 91 Overview
Here’s an overview of what we’ll be talking about in this episode:
- 1:35 – Tell us about your online programs.
- 5:20 – What’s your most popular video or topic?
- 6:00 – What have you found to be the biggest misconception or controversial?
- 8:45 – The trend of self-diagnosis and trendy conditions like hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue.
- 10:45 – Even if people don’t have real adrenal fatigue or hypthyroidism, a lot of people aren’t feeling well. What’s really going on?
- 16:30 – How do you help someone that’s been diagnosed (or self-diagnosed) with an alternative diagnosis like systemic Candida or adrenal fatigue?
- 21:00 – Are there people with real thyroid issues?
- 23:20 – What are your thoughts on nutrition overall?
- 34:20 – Are there metabolic differences between glucose and fructose?
- 36:00 – What are your thoughts on coffee? Is it stimulating or problematic?
- 40:20 – What’s your take on the controversy about Ray Peat?
- 48:00 – What types of feedback do you use and why?
- 53:50 – Where can people follow your work?
- 55:20 – What new projects are you working on?