This is our interview with Frank Forencich of Exuberant Animal.
As always, if you’re enjoying the show, please rate us in iTunes.
Episode 98 Overview
Here’s an overview of what we’ll be talking about in this episode:
- 0:45 – Who are you and what do you do?
- 1:20 – Why do you do this? Why is this important?
- 2:20 – What do you mean by the long body versus the short body?
- 4:00 – What do you do in your workshops?
- 5:25 – Can you talk about your more unifying vision of Paleo as you described it in The State of the Meme?
- 7:45 – What is “the status syndrome”?
- 11:00 – What is “the new-old way”?
- 13:15 – Why are there so many negative messages in the health industry?
- 16:45 – What is your understanding of the term “holistic” and the mind-body connection?
- 18:30 – What is your rock-scissors-paper analogy?
- 20:30 – What is “lifestyle creativity”?
- 24:00 – What is neuroplasticity and what do people need to know about this?
- 26:20 – What does your training look like and how do you train clients?
- 28:45 – What’s coming up next for Exuberant Animal?
- 30:10 – What would you suggest for someone new to fitness or new to your work?