Mike has a lot of good ideas for incorporating bodyweight training into your existing fitness program. We talk about working with and around joint mobility issues, specifically of the shoulder and hip joints. He also has ideas for improving your pullups and getting your first muscle-up.
As always, if you’re enjoying the show, please rate us in iTunes.
Episode 27 Overview
Here’s an overview of what we’ll be talking about in this episode:
- What were you up to in Japan?
- What is your new handstand program?
- Is your new product appropriate for beginners?
- What is the Animal Flow program?
- Is this a good fit for people that don’t have a lot of bodyweight experience? How would someone incorporate this into their training?
- What are the benefits of Animal Flow workouts, either as part or all of a person’s workout?
- Are bodyweight workouts enough to make someone fit and strong?
- Talk about being on the cover of Men’s Health
- Can you talk about a recent video you did using bands to assist with muscle-ups?
- Do you have any advice for improving pullups?
- What about hip mobility? Do you offer ways to improve hip mobility or do you have any suggestions?
- What about shoulder issues?
- Is there a spike in popularity of bodyweight programs after Summer Olympics?
- Where do I sign up for your newsletter?
- What are your current projects?
- What do you do for fun to make sure you don’t burn out?
- If you could suggest positive advice to the fitness industry, how can the industry improve?
- Do you have an opinion on CrossFit?
- Is sugar evil?
Let us know what you think in the comments