This is episode 29 of Evil Sugar Radio. In this episode, we’re going to interview Matt Stone of 180 Degree Health. Matt is well-known in the diet world for his contrarian views and his focus on metabolic markers of health. Matt recently co-authored the book Solving The Paleo Equation with Dr. Garrett Smith.
As always, if you’re enjoying the show, please rate us in iTunes.
Episode 29 Overview
Here’s an overview of what we’ll be talking about in this episode:
- What are you up to these days?
- Are you getting used to the backlash your writing receives?
- What’s up with the psychology of people seeking diets?
- Why do you think people freak out so much about what you write?
- So would you warn people about being confident and certain?
- What do you think is a safe thing for people to be confident about?
- How do you know if you’re functioning normally?
- What do you think about hypochondriacs?
- What are some of the big misconceptions about your work?
- What’s the deal with sugar?
- What are some misconceptions about hypoglycemia?
- Thoughts on healthcare
- What else do you have going on?
- Where does somebody start with your work?
- Is sugar evil?
- If you could suggest positive advice to the fitness industry, how can the industry do better?
Matt’s books on Amazon.com (http://amzn.to/1eovbgg)
Let us know what you think in the comments