This is episode 5 of Evil Sugar Radio. In this episode, we’re interviewing Sol Orwell of Examine.com. This episode is all about which supplements are over-hyped, which supplements are a good idea, general talk about the difference between good science and bad science, and some knowledge about supplementation with the fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E, & K). Plus, if you want to know where to get the best sushi, you’ll find out here.
Episode 5 Overview
Here’s an overview of what we’ll be talking about in this episode:
- Who is Sol Orwell?
- What is Examine.com?
- Which supplements are a good idea?
- Which supplements are over-hyped?
- Supplementing the fat-soluble vitamins: A, D, E, & K
- Probiotics: over-hyped or life-saver?
- What’s the deal with testosterone boosting supplements?
- What supplements do you need to take?
- General myths and misconceptions about nutrition and supplements
- How can Examine.com’s Supplement-Goals Reference Guide help you get closer to your health goals?